Tuesday, November 1, 2011

oh what a fright...

even though my weekend plans didn't work out, i was still in the halloween spirit. i put chloe in her bee costume (which was a weeee bit too small this year!) for all her walks, which always gets smiles from people,  and even bought myself a headband with bats sticking off it for work. i wore it my whole shift, and let me tell you, people loved it :)
my bumble bee
 look at the camera for mommy!

 this condo goes all out for all occasions.
 my awesome headband i rocked all day long.
 our little happy halloween family.
 until next year!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute! What a happy halloween family you have! And Chloe is too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Chloe's costume totally made me smile, too cute :)

Blicious said...

EEE so cute!!

xoxo
b

ERIN said...

any dog in a costume is a winner in my book :) seriously so very cute!

The Sweet Life said...

Love your little bumblebee.

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

great pictures!! I love puppy costumes!

Katie's Kollections said...

Hi! New follower here. Love your pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails