Monday, December 9, 2013

boom...

oh hi, don't mind me. i'm just stressing about the 7 exams i have to write this week. 7 exams. 5 days. oy. not to mention, i'm going into today's exam (worth 35%) with a 98%...talk about pressure! i'm going in with an 85% or above in all of my other 6 classes, so my marks can fall greatly if i freeze up, which is nerve-wracking. but, i'm pretty confident i know my stuff.
this is my i'm nervous face.

so, here goes. let's do this. i just need to make it to 3pm friday and i'm off for 4 weeks.
halle-freakin-lujah.

2 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

good luck!!!!

i remember when i was in school, i used to figure out what mark/percentage i needed for a particular test to wind up with X% overall grade and then only allocate that much brain power to studying for that test. studying the smart way LOL

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Anonymous said...

I'm in finals mode too! It's so hard to stay focused on nothing but school for a whole week! Last semester I had a final worth 40% and the stress was horrible; I wish you the bestest of luck! You can do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails